Corinne Lanselle et le Junior Ballet : extrait
2017 - Director : Carlès, James
Present in collection(s): Junior Ballet Toulouse Occitanie - Direction James Carlès
Corine Lanselle et le Junior ballet de Toulouse
Representation of the Toulouse Junior Ballet, choreographed by Corinne Lanselle, and rehearsed with Aurore Delahaye. Songs used are Sonnenlicht of Scanner, and Slow Acid of Gescom.
Since 2016, James Carlès has made the choice to make available to the public a selection of its videos.
Centre chorégraphique James Carlès
Two methodologies transmitted by James Carlès and recognized internationally are part of the artistic and pedagogical project of the center :
- R.E.S.E.T. : Movement techniques with multiple applications for dancers and the person: form, health, expression, creativity, physicality are the assets of this method.
- James Carlès Dance Methodology : Choreographic technique for artists and thinkers. It allows dancers to develop their awareness and mastery of movement (flow), their gesture and their infinite technical and choreographic applications.
More than 2100 students have been trained in the span of 20 years, of which :
- 40% became artists/dancers
- 10% are working in cultural administration, in distribution or production
- 40% became teachers
- 10% are working in the body and well-being professions
Junior Ballet Toulouse